'Celebrate Your Inner Goddess' at Amaluna™ Contest Official Rules & Regulations
Published Monday, October 29, 2012 6:00AM PDT
‘Celebrate Your Inner Goddess’ at Amaluna™
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Monday, October 29, 2012 at 6:00 a.m. PT to Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PT
- TO ENTER the ‘Celebrate Your Inner Goddess’ at Amaluna™ contest (“Contest”), simply visit the web site located at http://bc.ctvnews.ca, click on the Contest page and complete and submit your entry by following the instructions found on the Contest page. All entries must include your name, address, age, ten digit day and evening telephone numbers and e-mail address. Limit of one (1) entry per individual per day. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once per day, all your entries will be void. Entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Illegible entries are ineligible. The Contest starts at 6:00 a.m. ("PT") on Monday, October 29, 2012 and closes on Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Contest Period”). There is one (1) prize (the "Prize") to be won. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- The contest sponsor is Bell Media Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor”).
- To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of British Columbia (and be nineteen (19) years of age or older). Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsor, its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. A winner of a previous Bell Media Inc. contest within the three (3) months preceding the start of this Contest (including persons designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) and persons domiciled with a winner are not eligible to enter.
- Prize - There is one (1) Prize, consisting of four (4) VIP tickets to Amaluna by Cirque du Soleil at Concord Pacific Place in Vancouver, BC on Friday, November 30, 2012 at 8:00 p.m. The approximate retail value of the Prize is One Thousand and Twenty Dollars ($1,020)CAD.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
- On Monday, November 19, 2012 at approximately 10:00 a.m. PT, a random draw for the Prizewill take place at Bell Media Inc., Vancouver, BC from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The first entry drawn will be eligible to win thePrize. The odds of winning the Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Bell Media Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact thepotential Prize winner to notify potential winner that he or she may have won the Prize by telephone within two (2) business days after the draw. In the event that the potential winner cannot be contacted within 2 business days after the draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be drawn at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared the winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Bell Media Inc. Before being awarded the Prize, potential winner, will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form in the Contest Sponsor’s form stating, among other things, that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations (“Rules”), grants all consents required by the Contest Sponsor, authorizes the Contest Sponsor to broadcast, publish, disseminate and/or otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice and all other indicia of personality, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news and/or for entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsor from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and/or use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected, but in any event, no later than Wednesday, November 21, 2012.
- By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
- All entries become property of Contest Sponsor who assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the nameof the Prize winner (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, Contest Sponsor reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsor reserves its right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsor reserves its right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor reserves its right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.