Articles by Angela Jung
- Brazen shooting prompts Mounties to host public outreach event
- Vancouver man, 63, dies while attempting to fulfil dream of summiting Mount Everest
- Latest ferry cancellations prompt Bowen Island mayor to call for reliable service
- ‘It’s still killing people’: Mom frustrated over latest overdose deaths data
- Long weekend travel sees few delays, ICBC warns drivers to slow down
- BC Ferries gears up for a busy May long weekend
- Police host forum to address anti-Asian racism in Metro Vancouver, find solutions
- Retired nurse helps B.C. seniors beat the heat with portable air conditioners
- Coyote attacks 2-year-old in Port Coquitlam, B.C.
- B.C. women can get mammograms starting at 40, so why aren’t they?
- B.C. mortgage broker deposits and withdraws millions into bank account prior to receivership
- Local businesses celebrate coronation, but ambivalence cancels one event
- Rollover crash in Vancouver sends 1 to hospital
- Metro Vancouver friends say they found hidden camera at Airbnb rental
- Surrey school district wants province to pay for portables
- 'We're in an absolute crisis': Metro Vancouver animal shelters at max capacity amid inflation, housing issues
- Vancouver city council votes against proposed tax shift to help businesses
- Vaisakhi Parade returns after three-year hiatus, welcoming half-a-million attendees.
- Ottawa approves port expansion in Delta, B.C., subject to 370 conditions
- Murder charge laid in stabbing of teen on transit bus in Surrey, B.C.
Insatiably curious with a passion to share people’s stories, Angela always knew she’d become a journalist.
She’s thrilled to join the accomplished CTV News Vancouver team as a multi-skilled journalist. You can often find her tweeting and snapping photos at a news conference, and then going live on the air moments later.
Some of Angela’s most memorable stories include going undercover to investigate sex-for-rent ads on Craigslist, and covering blazing Okanagan wildfires.
Angela received her Bachelor’s degree at the University of British Columbia, where she earned a major in English Literature and minor in Sociology. She also holds a Broadcast Journalism diploma from the British Columbia Institute of Technology.
Angela grew up in Vancouver, B.C. but has worked and interned at news stations across the country, including: CTV News Edmonton, CTV News Vancouver Island, CTV News' W5, CHCH in Hamilton and Global Okanagan.
When she’s not hunting for story ideas, you can find her testing out new recipes and enjoying summer festivities. In the winter, she’ll be knitting her next scarf.