WEATHER WATCH by CTV Vancouver
CTV Vancouver's weather app is your hub for real-time local forecasts from our team of weather specialists!
Track storms, receive weather alerts and submit your weather photos from your smartphone or tablet anytime, anywhere. The app is FREE to download and is available for iOS and Android.
The Weather Watch by CTV Vancouver app includes:
- Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
- 250-metre radar, the highest resolution available
- High resolution satellite cloud imagery
- Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
- Current weather updated multiple times per hour
- Ability to add and save your favorite locations
- Daily and hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
- A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
- Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
Severe weather alerts from Environment Canada
As a dedicated news gathering helicopter, CTV Vancouver's Chopper 9 follows breaking stories as they happen, wherever they happen. And now we’re giving you a chance to take in the action from above with one of four rides for two on Chopper 9!
- Download the new app, Weather Watch by CTV Vancouver, on your Apple or Android smartphone.
- Open the app and click on the contest image.
- Complete the contest entry ballot and click submit.
Enter daily from April 10 until May 4, 2018! A winner will be selected and announced during CTV News at Six Weather each week on Fridays.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS:
- Week 1: Edward Lim of Richmond
- Week 2:
- Week 3:
- Week 4: