Articles by Espe
- Hackers steal source code from video game publisher Electronic Arts
- Lower Mainland BBB warns of local loan scam
- New tariffs will mean price hikes on some upholstered furniture
- COVID-19 and weddings: What's changed, and what trends may stick
- No rental subsidy, but rent freeze continues in B.C.: Budget 2021
- 10 highlights: Here's a quick summary of B.C.'s 2021-22 budget
- Consumer round-up: B.C.'s budget hikes tobacco tax, provides free transit for kids
- Kids 12 and under will be able to ride transit for free this fall, B.C. budget announces
- Address change lockout causes headaches for some MyCRA users
- The BBB's riskiest scams of 2020
October 2021 update: Espe Currie is no longer with CTV News Vancouver.
Espe Currie is an associate producer at CTV News Vancouver, where she works on investigative projects with Ross McLaughlin’s On Your Side.
Originally from Toronto, Espe moved to Vancouver in 2018 and worked as a reporter and web editor at NEWS 1130.
Espe’s career in journalism first started with an internship at CityNews in Toronto, after graduating with honours from Humber College’s post-graduate journalism program.
At CityNews, Espe then worked as an associate producer and championed viewer-generated stories, researching news tips and creating original content for the program. She is a recipient of the 2019 Canadian Screen Award for Best Live News Special for some of her work at CityNews.
Espe also has a BA in English from the University of British Columbia. Her work in digital media has been recognized by the Columbia Scholastic Press Association, and as a student she received an award from the Toronto Star for her outstanding political reporting.
She currently serves as an RTDNA judge, and in her free time is an avid runner and hiker.