6 more flights added to BCCDC's COVID-19 exposure warning list
Planes are seen on the tarmac at YVR in this photo from April 2019. (Gary Barndt / CTV News Vancouver)
VANCOUVER -- Six more flights were added to the B.C. Centre for Disease Control's COVID-19 exposure warning list Thursday.
The list includes four domestic flights:
- Sept. 11: Air Canada flight 8328 from Vancouver to Winnipeg (rows 13 to 19)
- Sept. 11: WestJet flight 133 from Calgary to Vancouver (rows 23 to 29)
- Sept. 12: WestJet flight 711 from Toronto to Vancouver (rows 7 to 13)
- Sept. 13: WestJet flight 711 from Toronto to Vancouver (rows 18 to 24)
Two international flights were also added:
- Sept. 11: Aeromexico flight 696 from Mexico City to Vancouver (rows not reported)
- Sept. 11: Lufthansa flight 492 from Frankfurt to Vancouver (32 to 36)
Passengers seated in the specified rows may be at a greater risk of exposure to the coronavirus.
Health officials in B.C. no longer directly contact people who were seated near someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19. Health authorities now post notices online about flights with confirmed cases.
Anyone arriving in B.C. from outside of Canada must self-isolate for 14 days upon arrival.