Ned’s Famous Wild Salmon Tacos
Crispy Wontons, crushed avocado
Serving 2-4 people
- 2-3 crispy or soft tacos shells (you can use wontons, soft corn or crispy corn shells, smaller the better)
- 3 avocados – crushed avocado with sea salt, cracked black pepper and fresh lemon juice)
- 2-3 cups of diced raw fresh salmon (cooked and flaked salmon would work also)
- 1.5 cup canola oil
- 2 tbsp miso paste (red or yellow)
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 3 tbsp lemon or lime
- 1 tbsp chili paste if you like it spicy
Blend everything together in a Vita Mix
This dressing is on fish, tofu, meats and even roasted or grilled veggies
Assemble tacos, mix salmon with dressing, serve with toasted sesame seeds as a garnish and a wedge of lemon or lime!
These tacos are amazing, and can be switched for any fish or seafood!
Crab, lobster, shrimp, white fish!