Skipper Otto Ling Cod Tacos with Miso Dressing; crispy wontons, crushed avocado
Serving 2-4 people
- 2-3 crispy or soft tacos shells (you can use wontons, soft corn or crispy corn shells, smaller the better)
- 3 avocados – crushed avocado with sea salt, cracked black pepper and fresh lemon juice)
- 2-3 cups of cooked and flaked ling cod
- 1.5 cup canola oil
- 2 tbsp miso paste (red or yellow)
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 3 tbsp lemon or lime
- 1 tbsp chili paste (if you like it spicy)
Blend everything together in a Vita Mix
This dressing can go on fish, tofu, meats and even roasted or grilled veggies
- Mix ling cod with dressing
- Place avocados & dressed ling cod on taco shell
- Serve with toasted sesame seeds as a garnish and a wedge of lemon or lime!
These tacos are amazing, and can be switched for any fish or seafood!
Crab, lobster, shrimp, or salmon!