Preheat oven to 425 °F. When making this recipe be sure to make sure all ingredients are a cold as possible.
Season the side of salmon and place the fennel, spinach, lemon zest and salsa verde evenly across the whole salmon.
Lift the Salmon onto the puff pastry sheet and roll the pastry around the salmon. Be sure to brush the egg wash on the inside and outside of the pastry.
Place the whole wellington onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 425 F for 15-18 Minutes. Until golden brown on top. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- 2 lbs Salmon
- 1 Large sheet puff pastry (large enough to wrap around salmon)
- Salsa Verde
- 2 lbs Sautéed Spinach
- 1/2 cup Sauteed Fennel
- 1/2 cup Lemon- Zested
- 1 Egg Wash (Whisk until smooth
Chop the garlic with a little pinch of salt until you reach a paste like consistency.
Chop the anchovies very finely and roughly chop the capers. Put the garlic, capers and anchovies into a mixing bowl.
Roughly chop the parsley and add to the mixing bowl. Add the mustard and mix together.
- Slowly add the olive oil and season with the red wine vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 bunch Flat leaf parsley, picked and washed
- 1 clove Garlic
- 4 Salted Anchovy fillets
- 2 tbsp Baby capers, rinsed if salted
- 1 tbsp Strong Dijon mustard
- 300 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Red wine vinegar, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste