Granville Island two tides ISA prawns
- 1 bottle of Granville Island Brewing's Two Tides ISA
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbs of pickling spice
- 1 shallot, roughly chopped
- 1 clove of garlic smashed
- 2 bay leaves
- 10 large sidestrip prawns, shells on heads off
- Juice of one large lemon
- 1/4 pound of cold butter chopped into cubes
- 1 tbsp chopped Italian parsley for garnish
- Bring the first six ingredients to a rolling boil.
- Add sidestrip prawns and cook for 2-4 minutes, flipping over the prawns occasionally.
- Reserve and strain the pan sauce.
- Bring it back to a simmer add the juice of one lemon and slowly add the cold knobs of butter. Cook until the butter dissolves.
- Taste for seasoning and pour over the prawns
- Finish with chopped parsley.