warm fingerling potatoes & fava beans
For the Chicken
- 1- 6oz chicken breast sliced thin
- 3- thin slices of Prosciutto di Parma
- 6- leaves of fresh sage
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 2 fl oz of white wine
- 3 fl oz of chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon of shaved shallots
- 1.5 oz cubed butter
- Put a medium size sauté pan on the heat on medium heat with 2 fl oz of grapeseed oil.
- Season chicken and lay a sage leaf and a slice of Prosciutto on each slice of chicken.
- Dredge the slices of chicken with the flour.
- Place chicken in the warm pan.
- Sear chicken on both sides and cook until cooked.
- Add shallots to the pan and sauté until cooked.
- Deglaze with the wine, add the stock, reduce by a 1/4.
- Add the butter and remaining sage leaves and take off the heat.
For the side
- 4- sliced fingerling potatoes that are blanched in salt water and cooked fully
- 6 PC of blanched fresh fava beans
- 1 teaspoon shaved red onion
- 1/4 shaved radish
- 1/2 shaved carrot
- 1 tablespoon bloomed mustard seeds(marinated mustard seeds in white wine, champagne vinegar and honey)
- 1/4 cup arugula
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 Italian parsley leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Warm potatoes and fava beans in a pan with half the vinegar and oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Once warm but not piping hot place in a mixing bowl and add all ingredients.
- Combine and serve.