Chicken cordon bleu meatballs
- 1lb Ground Chicken
- ½ cup White Onion, finely diced
- 1 Egg
- 1 large clove of Garlic, minced
- ½ cup Panko
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ cup chopped Parsley
- 2 oz Sliced Ham, chopped
- 8 at 1oz cubes of Swiss Cheese
1. Preheat over to 350. Line sheet pan with parchment
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, onions, panko, egg, garlic, salt pepper, parsley and ham.
3. Divide mixture into 8 meat balls
4. Flatten meatballs, place 1 piece of Swiss cheese in center. Wrap meat around the cheese, form back into a ball
5. Place on sheetpan, bake for 20-25 mins.
Chili in Nugget Potato Cups
- 3 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup White Onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. Mexican Chili Powder
- ½ Tbsp. Ground Cumin
- ¼ pieces Chipotle Pepper
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 cups Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 cinnamon stick
- salt/pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in a large pan. Add Onions, cook until softened
2. Add garlic, chili powder, cumin and chipotle pepper. Cook for about 1 min, Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add ground beef, stir until ground beef is cooked, about 7 mins. Season with salad and pepper
4. Add tomatoes and cinnamon stick. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook for about 1 hour or until chili thickens.
- 12 baby white nugget potatoes
- 12 oz grated cheddar
1. steam potatoes for 20 mins or until skewer can go through
2. cool to room temperature
3. cut off ¼ top of the potato and trim a little off the bottom to form a flat surface for the potato to stand up
4. hollow out center and fill with chili
5. top with cheddar and place back in the oven. Bake until cheese melts.