Going Green - In-depth coverage of pot legalization in B.C.
- Police seize more than 100 pounds of allegedly illegal pot, other drugs in Chilliwack
- 'There's a delayed response': 1st time pot users more at risk of edible overdose
- Just $10 per capita spent at legal B.C. cannabis stores in first year
- Shoppers Drug Mart gets into medical pot business in B.C.
- Daily cannabis use lowers odds of illicit opioid use for pain: UBC study
- Seniors are Canada's fastest growing group of cannabis users: StatCan
- Unlicensed Vancouver medical pot shop raided by province
- B.C. wants regions to win economically from marijuana edibles, solicitor general says
- Why are British Columbians still buying pot on the black market 1 year after legalization?
- What are the risks of consuming cannabis edibles? Expert weighs in
- Legal cannabis in Canada: Police, lawyers still adjusting a year later
- A year after pot legalization, lack of retail shops puts a damper on sales
Top stories from CTV Vancouver
- 'It's not just fentanyl anymore': B.C. sets new record high for overdose calls as concerns grow over 'tranq' drug
- SFU team looks to tackle climate change with 'energy-harvesting' technology
- Crews battle 2nd commercial building fire of the day in Vancouver
- Vancouver Canucks top Dallas Stars 3-1 behind Boeser goal