Going Green - In-depth coverage of pot legalization in B.C.
- Police seize more than 100 pounds of allegedly illegal pot, other drugs in Chilliwack
- 'There's a delayed response': 1st time pot users more at risk of edible overdose
- Just $10 per capita spent at legal B.C. cannabis stores in first year
- Shoppers Drug Mart gets into medical pot business in B.C.
- Daily cannabis use lowers odds of illicit opioid use for pain: UBC study
- Seniors are Canada's fastest growing group of cannabis users: StatCan
- Unlicensed Vancouver medical pot shop raided by province
- B.C. wants regions to win economically from marijuana edibles, solicitor general says
- Why are British Columbians still buying pot on the black market 1 year after legalization?
- What are the risks of consuming cannabis edibles? Expert weighs in
- Legal cannabis in Canada: Police, lawyers still adjusting a year later
- A year after pot legalization, lack of retail shops puts a damper on sales
Top stories from CTV Vancouver
- RCMP arrest 5 while executing search warrant at Wet'suwet'en protest camp
- Woman hospitalized with life-threatening injuries after being hit by vehicle in East Vancouver: VPD
- 'Something isn't working in the system’: VPD operation highlights concerning shoplifting trends
- Squamish Nation embarks on ambitious plan to become one of largest developers in Canada