Articles by Ben Miljure
- City of Vancouver: Local First Nations support removal of residential school memorial
- Metro Vancouver rental market: RBC report warns of growing rental crunch
- Homicide team deployed to West Vancouver after man stabbed in apartment parkade
- Fraser Valley commuters left in lurch as transit workers strike
- Robbery at Vancouver Best Buy prompts heavily armed police response
- Attempted robbery at East Vancouver cannabis store caught on camera
- 1 man dead in South Surrey shooting as Mounties appeal for witnesses
- Shots fired on residential street near Maple Ridge high school
- First Nations cultural advisor 'humiliated' after Hyatt employee denied him restroom access, groups say
- Vancouver to provide property tax relief to many businesses
- BC Ferries report highlights significant problems ahead
- Video game loot boxes could be linked to problem gambling, B.C. researcher says
Ben joined the CTV News Vancouver team in February 2016 as a reporter, and has since added videographer, editor and web writer to his responsibilities.
Born and raised in East Vancouver, Ben is excited to share the stories impacting our community and province.
After graduating from the Broadcast Journalism program at BCIT, Ben embarked on a western Canadian tour, making stops at CHON Radio in Whitehorse, CTV Prince Albert and CTV News Winnipeg before returning to CTV News Vancouver, where he interned as a student.
Look for Ben on the crime beat, reporting on North Shore wilderness rescues, and other important, and sometimes quirky, news and current events happening around the Lower Mainland.