Articles by Ben Miljure
- Firefighters confiscate 88 propane tanks at Vanier Park encampment
- Multiple investigations underway after B.C. woman’s suspicious death in Australia
- Recovery society denies previous knowledge of sexual allegations against contractor
- Addictions recovery worker accused of multiple sex assaults: New Westminster police
- City seeks to address historic injustice against South Asians with largely symbolic gesture
- Man accused of mass stabbing in North Vancouver, B.C., pleads guilty to all charges
- 4 arrested in Vancouver after investigation leads to seizure of $13M in drugs, guns and cash: police
- Researchers say southern B.C. can expect more sweltering days in the years ahead
- In-custody deaths of Indigenous people in B.C. highlighted on new website
- Park Board begins removal of controversial Stanley Park bike lane
- Cloverdale Rodeo welcomes crowds for first time since the pandemic
- Vancouver shoe memorial for residential school children removed from art gallery steps
Ben joined the CTV News Vancouver team in February 2016 as a reporter, and has since added videographer, editor and web writer to his responsibilities.
Born and raised in East Vancouver, Ben is excited to share the stories impacting our community and province.
After graduating from the Broadcast Journalism program at BCIT, Ben embarked on a western Canadian tour, making stops at CHON Radio in Whitehorse, CTV Prince Albert and CTV News Winnipeg before returning to CTV News Vancouver, where he interned as a student.
Look for Ben on the crime beat, reporting on North Shore wilderness rescues, and other important, and sometimes quirky, news and current events happening around the Lower Mainland.