Articles by Travis Prasad
- Victims of fatal Langley, B.C., shootings were homeless, outreach worker confirms
- Metro Vancouver gas prices dip to lowest point in months
- Here's how far gas prices are predicted to fall in Metro Vancouver this weekend
- Hundreds of BC Ferries employees out sick at any given time, company says after latest cancellations
- B.C. community sees 2 coyote attacks in 2 weeks
- B.C. dog gives birth to 14 puppies in possible Canadian record
- Job action possible as talks break down with B.C. General Employees' Union
- New police dogs named after fallen officers from B.C., Alberta
- Kitsilano residents rally against homeless housing proposal
- 1 dead, 2 injured after explosion, fire at Vancouver SRO hotel
- B.C. Mountie accused of sex offences involving minors pleads not guilty
- Logging protesters' tactics questioned after manure dumped at B.C. premier's office
- May long weekend marked by violent crimes in Vancouver
- 'I know it will be difficult': B.C. premier addresses Canada-Iran soccer friendly
- Vancouver teardown sells for $1.5 million within 'hours'
- 'Puppy raisers' needed for service dogs in training in B.C., Alberta
- Gastown businesses bouncing back one month into B.C. cruise ship season
- B.C. mental health advocates push for change in police approach to crisis calls
- Critics call on B.C. to fill gaps in COVID-19 information amid 6th wave
- 'Nothing concrete': Advocates disappointed with B.C. police reform report
Born and raised in the Lower Mainland, Travis enjoys covering stories in the region he calls home, whether it's high gas prices, low rental vacancies, or winter "snowmageddons" the rest of Canada mocks us for.
Travis previously reported and anchored for City TV in Vancouver. He graduated from Simon Fraser University with a BA in Communications, and also holds a diploma in Broadcast and Online Journalism from BCIT.
When he isn't writing, shooting and editing his own news reports, you can find Travis trying his best to cook an edible meal, watching The Office or braving the elements to go for a run (it's a wet cold!)