- Burial plots in Metro Vancouver are now so expensive, they're being compared to real estate
- ICBC won’t pay condo owners full damages for vehicle that crashed into building
- Washed up sailboat to be removed from Vancouver's Jericho Beach
- B.C. may see more stink bugs than in past years, scientist suggests
- Nearly 900K passengers expected at YVR over spring break
- 'We went flying': B.C. couple questions why RCMP officer not facing charges in alleged road rage incident
- 'Unethical' killing of B.C. wolves the focus of campaign by local artist and charity
- 'A very isolated incident': B.C. dealership responds to complaints about electric vehicle purchases
- ‘Mass poisoning’ suspected in deaths of 9 Metro Vancouver skunks
- Avalanche forecasters remain 'very concerned' about dangerous conditions throughout B.C.
- 'A nightmare': Buyer describes purchase of electric vehicle from Surrey dealership
- Where is Metro Vancouver vulnerable during a major earthquake?
St. John AlexanderContact
St. John Alexander joined CTV Vancouver in August 2001 as a writer. Six months later he filed his first news report, and is now a member of the reporting team.
St. John is a graduate of BCIT's Broadcast Journalism Program. He also attended universities in Victoria and London. His broadcast experience in Vancouver includes the CBC, Global, and CKNW.
St. John was raised in British Columbia, but spent a lot of time in England and France, where he still has family. He also taught English on Crete.
He's often asked about his name. St. John is originally British and is pronounced "Sinjin." His parents discovered it in Charlotte Bronte's novel Jane Eyre.