- Parents urged to protect kids with window guards amid B.C. heat wave
- Traffic in Metro Vancouver back to pre-pandemic levels
- Here's what needs to happen for B.C. to send an emergency alert about heat
- Partiers leave an 'incredible' amount of trash on Vancouver beaches
- Figure skating group alleges abuse at Burnaby training centre
- Trappers who break the law should be punished, says Fur Institute, responding to study
- Weeks after decampment of Hastings Street started, 12 people moved indoors: city
- Spirits high at Vancouver 4-20 events, but the weather put a damper on turnout
- Etiquette consultant weighs in on parenting debate sparked by a Blue Jays pitcher
- Dogs and cats injured or killed in wildlife traps every year, research finds
- Man who allegedly set up camp in rich Vancouver neighbourhood charged with mischief
- B.C.’s limited transportation network frustrates contestants in reality show
St. John AlexanderContact
St. John Alexander joined CTV Vancouver in August 2001 as a writer. Six months later he filed his first news report, and is now a member of the reporting team.
St. John is a graduate of BCIT's Broadcast Journalism Program. He also attended universities in Victoria and London. His broadcast experience in Vancouver includes the CBC, Global, and CKNW.
St. John was raised in British Columbia, but spent a lot of time in England and France, where he still has family. He also taught English on Crete.
He's often asked about his name. St. John is originally British and is pronounced "Sinjin." His parents discovered it in Charlotte Bronte's novel Jane Eyre.