Articles by Regan Hasegawa
- Where fire crews battled blazes across B.C.'s coast over the weekend
- B.C.'s raises minimum wage by more than $1 an hour
- 'Had I stayed at Surrey, my baby would have died': New mother details harrowing child birth
- Resource crisis at Surrey hospital leads to 1 newborn death and countless near misses: frontline workers
- Gas station sticker shock: Fuel prices top $2 per litre mark across Metro Vancouver
- Nutritious diets unaffordable for many B.C. families and those with low income: BCCDC
- Metro Vancouver gas prices begin climb to $2 per litre mark yet again
- Open letter: SPS chief weighs in on delayed final decision over who will police Surrey
- Man arrested after shots fired during police incident in Chilliwack, house torched
- 'Do better': B.C. couple stranded in Rome by WestJet cancellations
Regan Hasegawa joined the CTV News Vancouver newsroom in 2019.
She previously worked as a video journalist at CTV News Edmonton. Before that, she worked as an associate producer at Global BC, a backfill producer on Global National and a reporter for CKNW AM 980.
Regan studied at the British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT). She graduated, with distinction, from the Broadcast and Online Journalism Program in 2016.
Regan grew up in Cloverdale, B.C, where she still lives. In her spare time, she loves travelling, reading, and going on adventures with her dog Walter. She’s also an avid volunteer with Job’s Daughters International.