Articles by Regan Hasegawa
- Metro Vancouver transit users face fare increase
- Vancouver introduces tighter rules on bear spray sales amid spike in violence
- New, lower speed limits now in effect near some Vancouver schools
- 3 people stabbed after heated 'argument' on Vancouver's Granville Strip
- More snow forecast for B.C.'s South Coast Wednesday night
- Cars and buses struggle to navigate icy roads as latest snowstorm hits Metro Vancouver
- February snowfall records broken in several areas of B.C.
- Snowfall records could be broken in Metro Vancouver this weekend: Environment Canada
- Environment Canada warns flurries possible for Wednesday evening commute in Metro Vancouver
- 5 hikers 'really lucky' to be safe after nighttime rescue on North Shore
Regan Hasegawa joined the CTV News Vancouver newsroom in 2019.
She previously worked as a video journalist at CTV News Edmonton. Before that, she worked as an associate producer at Global BC, a backfill producer on Global National and a reporter for CKNW AM 980.
Regan studied at the British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT). She graduated, with distinction, from the Broadcast and Online Journalism Program in 2016.
Regan grew up in Cloverdale, B.C, where she still lives. In her spare time, she loves travelling, reading, and going on adventures with her dog Walter. She’s also an avid volunteer with Job’s Daughters International.