Articles by Lisa Green
- Reminder for drivers: Winter tires now mandatory on many B.C. highways
- Grouse Grind to be closed on weekdays for trail upgrades starting next week
- Canadian filming locations showcased on new Netflix website
- Unique tool released in Vancouver to help Canadians understand Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- A photo of a raccoon climbing out of a trash can with a hot dog wins B.C. SPCA award
- Black bear found rummaging through garbage at a North Vancouver elementary school
- What the federal leaders are promising about British Columbians' top election issues – climate change, housing and taxes
- Pandemic fuelling rise in eating disorders among young people, B.C. expert says
- How much affordable housing does a city actually require? Made-in-B.C. system aims to assess needs
- Here's why watching someone fidget makes you anxious or angry, according to B.C. research
- Large snake found after going missing in Vancouver's South Granville neighbourhood
- Large tree branch crashes in Vancouver yard after being deemed safe twice by city
- Vancouver Coastal Health sets up special COVID-19 drop-in clinics for youth aged 12 to 17
- Partiers a problem at Surrey beach, RCMP say after car wedged between boulders
- Attention drivers: Busy highway off-ramp to the North Shore to be closed for more than a month
- 'Massive' bird of prey rescued from truck grill by B.C. Mounties
- Scared of spiders? New research from B.C. university may provide a safe solution
- Puppy saved from drowning by boaters and police officer in Richmond
- B.C. government adds funds to recovery grant program for small and medium B.C. businesses
- Mama bear and two cubs interrupt golf game at Whistler to the delight of onlookers
October 2021 update: Lisa Green is no longer with CTV News Vancouver.
Lisa Green is a multi-skilled journalist with CTV News Vancouver.
She has more than two decades of experience in television news, including roles as news director and senior producer in two other Vancouver newsrooms.
She joined CTV News in 2013 and has since juggled a number of roles, including producing all of the station's newscasts, writing for broadcast and web, editing video, producing the McLaughlin on Your Side consumer segment and working on the assignment desk.
Lisa has also spent more than a decade as a line producer and production manager, on TV series such as Ice Pilots NWT and Highway Thru Hell, for Canadian and international broadcasters including Discovery Channel and History Television.
Lisa holds a diploma in broadcast journalism from the British Columbia Institute of Technology.