Articles by Carly Yoshida-Butryn
- Do you recognize this dumped debris? Police asking for public’s help to identify those responsible
- COVID-19 exposure notice issued for East Vancouver restaurant
- Newest guide dogs in training named for B.C.'s top doctor
- COVID-19 in B.C.: Vancouver care home dealing with second outbreak
- Nearly 30% of British Columbians intend to vote by mail: survey
- COVID-19 in B.C.: 105 more cases, 1 death as health officials call for virtual Thanksgiving celebrations
- Delta police investigating afternoon drive-by shooting
- Bag of cash found at B.C. Tim Hortons, police searching for rightful owner
- Third COVID-19 outbreak declared at Holy Family Hospital in Vancouver
- 1 man injured, other victims sought in afternoon Yaletown stabbing
- $250,000 reward for information in Sea to Sky Gondola investigation
- BC SPCA seizes nearly 100 'badly neglected' animals from Interior property
- 2 recall notices issued by Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- B.C. election: About 160,000 requests already received for vote-by-mail packages
- 'Despicable act': Police say gift cards worth $10K stolen from Christmas charity
- BC Liberal leader slams snap election, calls decision 'cynical'
- 'Irresponsible and unnecessary': B.C. Green leader tears into Horgan over snap election
- Vancouver artist hopes pinata pet show delivers some positivity during this 'bananas' time
- B.C. adds 179 cases of COVID-19 to total, including 40 historic cases
- 6 more flights added to BCCDC's COVID-19 exposure warning list
Carly Yoshida-Butryn is an associate digital producer for CTV News Vancouver. She joined the digital team in 2019 and previously worked as the station's breaking news producer.
Carly has also been a results producer for federal, provincial and municipal election specials and has also produced for CTV Vancouver's consumer unit, McLaughlin On Your Side.
She has field produced major events such as CTV News at Six's broadcast from Kamloops of the B.C. wildfires in 2017 and the Queen's Diamond Jubilee in London.
She is a graduate of Ryerson University's journalism program.