Articles by Angela Jung
- Video shows arson suspect who allegedly caused thousands of dollars in damage to Chinese Cultural Centre
- Broadway Plan moves full speed ahead, council votes against pace-of-change policy
- Watermain rupture displaces Burnaby residents, shuts down businesses
- 'It was disgusting': Downtown Vancouver building smeared with human feces twice this month
- B.C. watchdog investigating death of off-duty police officer in Langley
- 'Someone needs to be accountable': B.C. woman speaks out against ICBC's no-fault insurance
- 'National embarrassment': Aviation event scheduled for this weekend unexpectedly grounded
- Canucks owner denies abuse allegations heard in Vancouver family court
- B.C.-born piano prodigy donates prize money to various charities
- Former 'Riverdale' actor who killed mom given life sentence, no parole eligibility for 14 years
- Meal-delivery worker who was stabbed in throat, chest in Vancouver still tried to fulfill order: witness
- 'A huge historical event': B.C. man travelling to UK for Queen’s funeral
- Vancouver expats in U.K. witness history being made
- Family, friends relieved after British boyfriend pleads guilty to killing B.C. woman
- Family of man who died in police custody travels to Vancouver for answers
- Coffin walk, candlelight vigil honour overdose victims in Vancouver
- Indigenous father of 7 identified as man who died after being shot with Vancouver police beanbag gun
- Job action could mean empty shelves at B.C. liquor and cannabis stores by the weekend
- B.C.'s first dumpling festival bridges cultures through food
- 'Angry and insulted': B.C. nurse speaks out after workplace assault, racist remark
Insatiably curious with a passion to share people’s stories, Angela always knew she’d become a journalist.
She’s thrilled to join the accomplished CTV News Vancouver team as a multi-skilled journalist. You can often find her tweeting and snapping photos at a news conference, and then going live on the air moments later.
Some of Angela’s most memorable stories include going undercover to investigate sex-for-rent ads on Craigslist, and covering blazing Okanagan wildfires.
Angela received her Bachelor’s degree at the University of British Columbia, where she earned a major in English Literature and minor in Sociology. She also holds a Broadcast Journalism diploma from the British Columbia Institute of Technology.
Angela grew up in Vancouver, B.C. but has worked and interned at news stations across the country, including: CTV News Edmonton, CTV News Vancouver Island, CTV News' W5, CHCH in Hamilton and Global Okanagan.
When she’s not hunting for story ideas, you can find her testing out new recipes and enjoying summer festivities. In the winter, she’ll be knitting her next scarf.