Articles by Alyse Kotyk
- Metro Vancouver candidate who was 2 votes shy of being elected gets spot on council after random draw
- Free BC Ferries travel offered for all first responders attending slain RCMP constable's funeral
- Worker dies at B.C. gold mine, marking 3rd fatality connected to the site since 2018
- Traffic alerts: Downed power lines snarl traffic in different parts of Metro Vancouver
- Thousands without power across B.C., strong winds expected to continue: BC Hydro
- Michelin Guide to announce its 1st selection of Vancouver restaurants
- Arson, 'targeted attack on emergency services vehicles' under investigation in Smithers, B.C.
- B.C.'s premier-designate officially invited to form government
- Beware of 'zombie debt,' local Better Business Bureau warns
- Metro Vancouver's gas prices predicted to jump back over $2/L
Alyse Kotyk is an associate producer of digital content for CTV News Vancouver.
She joined the digital team full time in 2019, after first freelancing in 2017. During her time at CTV News she has covered a variety of topics including local politics, crime, environmental issues, human interest stories and breaking news.
Previously, she was a digital reporter and editor for the Richmond News. While in that role, she received first place in the category of Best Environmental Writing with the Canadian Community Newspaper Award for the series "Food Footprint."
Alyse grew up in North Vancouver and still loves to explore the local mountains. She completed an undergraduate degree at Queen's University before studying journalism at Langara College.